I love simple tacos. During the summer, I like to make these simple tacos. They are easy to make and reheat, so they make good leftovers or lunches.
Grilled/Pan Fried Fish
- 2-4 filets of Tilapia, Sea Bass, Halibut or any white fish.
- Add your choice of: Cracked Salt, Cracked Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cayenne and Squeeze of Lemon. I often use a bit of them all.
Oil flat grill pan or frying pan and grill one side of the fish almost completely, so that it’s browning on the bottom before flipping. You can use a top to steam and cook faster.
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped thin
- Diced Onion
- Diced Tomato
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 2 teaspoons of white vinegar
- Salt, Pepper, Optional: Lemon Pepper, Cayenne or Hot Sauce
Mix all ingredients together for a nice fresh cabbage slaw. Serve with nice handmade corn tortillas.