Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos (3 part recipe)
Step by step, these tacos were worth it. I bought some frozen mahi mahi and wanted to try out my new Chipotle sauce that I made. Rice
- 3/4 cup white rice
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp of chopped green onion
- Heat the broth in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Stir the rice in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- 2-3 pieces of Mahi Mahi Fish
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp of Chipotle Sauce or your favorite mild smokey salsa
- Clean and wash the Mahi Mahi filets and pat dry.
- Add Chiptole Sauce, let marinade for a couple minutes while you prep your fish.
- After 10-12 minutes after the rice has started, start grilling the fish, cooking the skin side down for 3-4 minutes before flipping. Cooking time should be 7-9 minutes or done to your preference.
Cherry Tomato Fresh Salsa
- 10-12 Cherry Tomatoes, diced small
- 4 tbsp of diced onion
- 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- Cracked salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl and try not to eat it all before serving.
Just add tortillas, chopped cabbage, cheese and hot sauce and there you go.