Christmas Crab – Easy Garlic Lemon Butter Crab
For the Christmas Potluck, I stopped by my family’s dinner before so I grabbed the following items and assembled them at the party. It was incredibly easy and really great.
– 2 Dungeness Crabs, purchased live but quartered and cleaned
– 1/2 a bottle of white wine
– 1 small sweet Onion, diced
– 1 small scallion, diced
– 2 tbsp garlic
– 1/4 cup of butter
– 2 lemons, juiced and placed in pan
– Lemon pepper, salt, cayenne, bay leaf, Italian blend of spices
Mix all ingredients in a medium roasting pan. Pop the whole thing in the oven, at about 350 for like 30 minutes or until done.
And there you go, easy.