- 3-4 (6 to 8-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 medium diced onion
- 1 cup diced cilantro leaves
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and juice (I prefer Meyer Lemon)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a Baking pan (with foil lining) Rinse fish and pat dry; place on the prepared baking sheet. Season each fillet with salt, cracked pepper, chopped cilantro, diced onions, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice. Mid way through baking Place a pat of butter on each fillet and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until done.
* 1/4 to 1/2 Cabbage Head thinly sliced.
* 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
* 2-3 Tablespoons of Milk
* Cayenne, salt, lemon pepper or pepper to taste.
* 10-12 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
* 1/2 lemon, juiced
Mix mayonnaise with milk and spices, combine all ingredients and chill.
For Tacos, take you best torillas and throw them over the fire to heat them up. Place fish with sauteed onions and cilantro with the cabbage slaw on top. The blend between the hot and the cold is tasty.