- 2 tbsp of diced garlic
- 1/2 of a diced medium onion
- 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter
- 1 large can of black beans, mostly drained
- 4 cups of cooked brown rice
- 1 small package of chorizo
Saute your garlic, onion in oil or butter. After a couple minutes add your black beans, cook a couple minutes then add chorizo. Let everything simmer for about 5 minutes and add in the brown rice. Fry the rice and beans with the chorizo for about 20 minutes or until semi crispy.
Then cool and ready for the next part.