Roast Beef the Dry Rub Way using a Montreal Steak Seasoning and a little beer.
Take your roast beef and add Montreal Steak Seasoning. You can buy it in stores, but I make my own using a combination based on the following:
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons crushed black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon crushed coriander
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. Place Dry Rubbed Roast in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the crust is browned.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and add a little beer to your roast for moisture. Cook for another 1-1/2 or until your roast reads to 125 degrees (medium rare) or higher depending on your preference and the weight of the roast.