Oh Guess what?! It’s Crab Season. I’ve posted these before, but here’s the newest crab dinner I made! Hurray for Crab Season!
- 2 Crabs, Quartered
- 1/2 bottle of white wine
- 1/4 Chopped Yellow Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, diced
- 3 Cloves of Shallots, diced
- 4 Lemons, squeezed and thrown into the pan
- Italian Seasonings
- Put everything into a baking dish and mix up
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and cook until juices are bubbling, like 30 minutes or so.
- Crack and Enjoy.
- For Additional tastiness, take some of the broth with sauteed garlic and onions and such and mix with Parmesan Cheese and little pepper for a really tasty dip.