- 3-4 Chicken Breasts cut up into small pieces
- 2-3 cups of breadcrumbs (Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs work well)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 cup of milk
- Italian Seasonings, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper
- Cut chicken up into pieces that make it easy to cook thoroughly (not too thick)
- Prepare Egg and Milk dip by mixing them together in a small bowl
- Mix all herbs with the breadcrumbs in a dish
- Dip the chicken in the milk and egg and then the breadcrumbs, covering the whole piece.
- Place Chicken on a greased pan or non-stick grill. Cook on one side until golden and cooked 1/2 way before turning over. That ensures that each side gets cooked without flipping and flipping away.