Naughty, naughty. I know I shouldn’t be making these creamy, cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes, but what else are you supposed to eat meat with! lol. I make mine completely different than others I think, so try these!
- 5-6 potatoes, sliced into thin rounds.
- Italian herbs, cayenne, salt and pepper lightly sprinkled
- 5 heaping Tbsp of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 pats of butter
- Slice your potatoes, dust them with the herbs and lay them flat on a buttered pan or on a grill. Cook until slightly golden on both sides. Remove from heat and put in a glass pyrex or metal baking pan.
- In a small saucepan or microwavable bowl, add cream cheese, milk and butter. Melt down. Pour contents over grilled potatoes and cover with grated parmasean cheese.
- Pop in the oven and cook until melty and golden (evil and you need to have it). Lol. Usually 20 minutes at 350 degrees.